Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Things I am thankful for this week
  • even though my car, Emi, is sick I am very grateful that I can afford the cost of the repairs (engine and gear box replacement)
  • that I have such wonderful kids [even though they do drive me crazy sometimes]
  • that Mark's brother was able to help with transport when the car had to be taken to the wreckers
  • that Angus felt confident enough to travel to & from the next town on the bus by himself (well he had someone go with him on the way there but he came home on his own!)
  • that Angus has the baking bug & is baking some really yummy food!
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I like the things you're thankful for. Wish I was there to get some of those yummy goodies Angus has been making! :-]...I'm thankful that the Australian tennis open is on T.V. here from 3:30 in the morning! It gives this menopausal, sleepless woman a feeling of happiness beyond compare to be awake and losing sleep at this time of the day!!! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I know I don't watch the tennis but I too am thankful for the Australian Open being on at the moment. It means that we are one step closer to school going back. But I'm not counting or anything ;)
I'm glad that you have something enjoyable to watch when you are unable to sleep.