Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Wow its hard to believe it's Thursday already (well, at least it is here in Australia)

I thankful ...
  • for the crisp, cool mornings we've had recently that warm up into beautiful sunny afternoons
  • that the boys have only had one 'hiccup' this week when getting ready for school
  • that I have found some bargains when shopping for Christmas & birthday presents earlier this week
  • that I am able to follow my passions
  • that even though I may have bad days with my psoriasis I am glad that my skin is no where as bad as it was 12 months ago
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I'm thankful for being able to follow my passions too! But I am also thankful for Etsy, where I can show off my work...for Facebook, where I get to keep up with family and friends, and...for patience and the ability to pull it back together when needed!! ;-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I have to admit that I am grateful for Facebook too. I have been able to catch up with a lot of friends from school & some family members I haven't seen is a very long time.