Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Me On Monday 23rd Edition


Hosted by Java @ Never Growing Old

Questions:

1. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I sleep with two pillows.

2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
We don't do Thanksgiving hear in Australia but I was thinking of making Pumpkin Pie.


3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
Personally I don't really like parties all that much. In fact I usually avoid them. That being said if I had to be at one I would rather go to one, it means less cleaning up.



4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
I wasn't sure if this mean the purse that your money goes into (female version of a wallet) or a handbag. I only have one purse and two, maybe three handbags.


5. What is your favourite kind of seafood?
I love prawns. The only problem with that is they give me gout if I eat too many of them and that hurts like the dickens! I only wish prawns were cheaper (they're a bit out of my price range most weeks) I would gladly put up with the pain because they taste SOOOOOOO good!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Any time is a good time for pumpkin pie! Dropping by from "Meet Me on Monday!"

Unknown said...

Good answers. I'm with you on parties--would much rather stay home in my jammies!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

That's true Nicole, any time is a good time for pumpkin pie :)

Exactly right Beverly. Having a quiet night at home in your jimmy jams is the best thing!

Unknown said...

I agree with you regarding parties.. I'm just not a party type of girl.. I'd rather stay home and curl up with a good book or a movie. :)

kalea_kane said...

I like parties, but I am not as into them as I once was. Sorry about the gout. I have a friend who suffers from that. She says it is like walking on glass.

Have a great week!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I agree Brea, there's nothing quite like curling up with a good book.

Kalea_Kane, your friend is right it can be like walking on glass. Thankfully my doctor gave me some meds that help so its not quite so bad now.

PoetessWug said...

Yep! I'm a shrimp girl too! But frankly, almost any seafood is good. My very very favorite is catfish!! Not the meow kind. The sauteed and cornbread covered kind! ^_^

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Yes, pumpkin pie sounds fabulous! Don't know why we have to wait for a holiday to make one, right?!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Pumpkins pies are awesome, enjoy the ones you make. Enjoyed reading your answers. Have a wonderful week.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I have never tried catfish before. I wasn't even sure we could get it here in Australia but apparently you can. Cornbread, yummy! I love it!

Jacalyn, I don't think you should wait for a holiday to enjoy it ;) if making pumpkin pie is the only way I can get Angus to eat pumpkin its worth me making it all year round!

Thanks Debby, I hope you have a great week too!

Yvonne said...

I'm the same way about parties. I don't like them and would rather not go, but if I had to, I'd rather go to one than host one.