Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Speaking of the Hospital ...

The BIL dropped his 250kg bike on his foot this afternoon. Thankfully he was at our place when it happened or I would hate to think what would've happened to him & how he would've managed if no onwe was about. Our Neighbour took him to the hospital because Mark wasn't up to driving at that stage. I've still not told you what happened to him while we were in Adelaide on holiday.

Anyway, Mark phoned up the hospital just over 30 minutes ago and has now gone up there to pick his brother up. Turns out that his foot is definitely broken. The BIL needs to go back up to the hospital tomorrow so that his cast can be checked. He also needs to be there on Tuesday morning to see the orthopaedic surgeon. So it looks like we will be his taxi for a while.

I don't want to sound mean but I still want to go to Church in the morning. I am in desperate need of some female company. Apart from talking to someone at Angus's school office or one of the supermarket checkout girls I've had NO female to talk to for weeks. I know the BIL needs to go to the hospital but I need some girl time badly. I need to talk to someone about how I am feeling in regards to my hospital visit.
I also want to organise a blessing before I go to hospital. I know I can do that the following week but I feel really unsettled at the moment & perhaps that may help me feel better. I don't want to have to rush about tomorrow because the car is needed at home. I hate thinking like this but I am so desperate for some girl time, some me time, that I know I am not going to cope too well this week unless I do.

No comments: