Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Prescription

I went to the Chemist this morning to collect the IUS and the antibiotics that the gynaecologist prescribed. I was wondering if they would actually have them (the mirena) in stock and was surprised when I went back into the chemist to pick up the script as they did have it there. I was totally expecting them to say that they needed to order one.

I got the shock of my life when I saw the box. He (the gynie) said it would be a large box but I didn't expect it to be that BIG! I am so thankful that we are not on the freebie scripts, since we reached the PBS Safety Net threshold back in May. Mark and I looked at the price of the Mirena. I knew it would cost a bit but I didn't expect it to cost $246. I am certainly getting my moneys worth from the government.

No comments: