Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

To Help or Not To Help ...

Oh boy am I tired right now. I had to get up extra early this morning. Angus needed to be at school by 7am because he was going on camp. So to make sure I was alert enough to take him this morning I woke up around 6. I am truly feeling it right now. I know I could've had a snooze this afternoon or even after I took Brodie to the bus stop but I didn't.

You know I kind of wish that Brodie went on camp instead of Angus. At least when Angus is home he helps out around the place. All Brodie did was go to his room and watch Dr. Who on DVD and then played on his laptop. Not once did he help out. No dishes were done. He didn't clear the table for dinner nor did he offer to help with anything at all. At least Angus would do stuff even without being asked. I must tell him when he gets home how much I appreciate his help around the house.

I wonder how Angus is going. I bet he is having a great time.

No comments: