Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Phone Line is Dead

I've been sitting here most of the morning wondering what was wrong with my Internet connection. It's a pain in the butt with it not working. I thought it was just the modem not working at all but it's ALL the phones. I don't know what's happened but none of the phones are working. No dial tone or anything. As I was coming back from the school run there were some workers setting up in the next street .. Maybe its something that they have done. I've go no way of finding out though and the phones have been out since 9:30 am & it's just after 11 am now.
Thank goodness I have some stuff to keep me occupied. I did think of creating something in PSP but I don't feel inspired enough to create. I've lost my muse I guess you could say. So I am now watching the original English version of Life on Mars. It has the guy who played The Master on Doctor Who. I can't remember his name but he makes a really good Sam Tyler. You know I had to laugh with this show and the names of the characters. Sam's mothers name (at least in the American show so I am guessing its the same with the English show) is Rose Tyler. And of course Rose Tyler was a companion to the Doctor. Just a coincidence I am sure but I found it amusing.
     



No comments: