Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mum!

It's been quite a few years now since my Mum passed away. It'll be nine years this coming November. I feel that I have needed her more this year than in all the years since she died. Dang I need those tissues already and I've only just started this post.

There have been so many different things happening at home and with my own health that I would just love to talk to her about it and get her insight into things. I am sure there would be times where she would look at me and frown or just shake her head or maybe just give me a hug & a shoulder to cry on. I would give anything to have five minutes with her. Oh I know that it wouldn't be long enough. There is so much I would love for her to catch up on. I miss you Mum. Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: