Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Will I Survive?

Here it is only the first day of the school holidays and I am jacked off already with the kids fighting. I swear I will become physically ill before these holidays are over!! I'm not a hundred percent at the moment as it is. Thank goodness for codeine tablets I think I can feel them beginning to work ... yay!! I might cruise through the afternoon at least until they wear off.

Oh and before I forget while Angus and I went shopping this morning the boys father phoned. I was only thinking the other day that it has been a few months sine they spoke to one another. Not that it worried me. Their father has come up with another *coughbullsh!tcough* story for the boys. He said that with this stimulus package money he'll be able to come on over and visit them. Yeah well we've heard all this before. I will only believe it when I see it. Personally I have visions of him be so drunk he wont even be able to stand up! Seriously he should stop getting the boys hopes up and letting them down. He probably wont get the money anyway.
To top it off Brodie said that he didn't want to talk to him anyway.

No comments: