Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Garden

I went to a hardware/gardening store yesterday afternoon after the school run. We specifically went looking for a submersible pump for this drum we have in the back yard. Mark set it up to collect the water from the washing machine so that I didn't have to carry our buckets or watering cans full of the washing machine water to pour onto the garden. Any way we bought this pump and once we got home Mark set it up.

OMGosh I don't know why we didn't buy one sooner!! It was bliss to water the garden using a hose and not the watering can. This is certainly going to make life easier for me with my wrist (which has been playing up a bit recently I might add) the veggie garden wont know what hit it!! Darn it would've been useful to have had this over the summer we just had. At least I now have it for the next one.

All I will need now is one of those signs that says recycled water used here.

No comments: