Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Pet Peeves

Oh I am having one of those afternoons/evenings where the little things that happen seem to be extra annoying! I don't think I have a lot of pet peeves but it certainly feels that way today.

I wash the dishes and the kids are meant to dry them, right? Not on your Nellie. At least not in this house! Oh don't get me wrong the boys are totally lazy. Angus did dry 'a few' earlier. The one thing I insist on is that any dishes in the drainer are to be dried and put away before I finish cooking tea or even before I begin preparing it. Not only did Brodie walk up to me in the kitchen while I was drying them he walked off and said nothing. Then wondered why I got annoyed with him!!

Well I am going to go with something that the psychologist said .. if the jobs don't get done they don't get paid! Then we will see how they feel when they want money and I don't hand ANY over!!

No comments: