Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Microwave

We bought a new microwave yesterday. Our old one, which I won about 7 years ago, had rusted out on the bottom just under the carousel. Anyway we went to Hardly Normal (not the shops real name its just what we call it) to check out the prices. I had seen some online at Lasoo.com.au (a pre shopping site) and was hoping to get one of those. Of course that catalogue wasn't out yet or had just finished and I really didn't want to wait too long for a new microwave. There really weren't many stores that we can go to here. There are only so many options in a country town.

To cut a long story short. This is the one we ended up getting. It's quite nice but there is only one problem its larger than the one we had and I've lost a bit of bench real estate. A small sacrifice to pay I suppose.


No comments: