Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Chrisco Hamper

You know that school is going back soon when you get the back to school hamper you ordered from Chrisco delivered to your door.

I love getting the Christmas hampers that I ordered and pay for during the year just before Christmas. It makes grocery shopping much easier when I don't have to bother looking for all those extra goodies all at once. I also love getting the Back to School hamper that I ordered at the same time but it gets delivered in January. Well our one arrived today. It has all those yummy snacks that the boys love to eat. Like snak pak, muesli bars, fruit bars, pop tops and chips - just to name a few things. I wont open the box just yet as the food tends to disappear to darned quickly if it is opened before school goes back. I generally wait until the night before so that the boys can organise their lunches and snacks without having to rush around in the morning like headless chooks getting ready.

In some ways I don't think the boys were too happy that the hamper arrived today because it reminds them that the holidays will be over in a few weeks. All I can say is there are 20 days to go .... yippee!!! Not that I am counting or anything.

No comments: