Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

School is Over

Golly gosh it's hard to believe that the school year is over once again. Angus was awfully sentimental this past week reflecting on his years in Primary School. He was saying how he didn't want to grow up and he certainly doesn't want to leave Primary and go on to High School. I am sure that once he is at High School he will love it and not worry about P.S. again.

I do know one thing. I'm the biggest sook there is. I hate saying goodbye. I started crying when Pat (the principal) gave me a thank you present for all the work I had done in the library over the last 6 years and for all the newsletters that I had typed and printed. I'm even getting teary eyed thinking about it now.
I know that it's not like I wont be seeing everyone about the place. I think its because its the end of an era and my baby is growing up. Well maybe that's what it is.

I was so good and didn't embarrass Angus by crying at the concert on Wednesday night. I saved it for yesterday after I dropped him off at school and yesterday afternoon. Okay time to find the tissues again ....

No comments: