Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Knitting Donation

Gosh its been a while since I put anything here. I really should post on a regular basis. Angus and I took our collection of knitting and crochet to a friend from Church's house. They work for Anglicare and they were going to take it to work so that they can hand them out to their clients. I know that they will go to good homes.

Our final count for what we handed over on Monday was ~~
39 beanies both knitted and crocheted in adult and children's sizes
3 crochet baby blankets
2 lapghans

I think we did well with out collection. I've already started making some more beanies but I think I will keep one for me. I love the fluffy look that I have put on the bottom. Its so soft. I'm currently using moda vera (I think) it's one I got from Spotlight ~ ultra soft and it's very pretty, variegated, blue and purple.

Knit 4 Charities is the name of the yahoo group that I belong to that got me interested in knitting for others.

No comments: