School holidays! Goodness the boys have been fighting really well even though the holidays have only just started. I can't believe how many times the boys have been 'told off' since Friday afternoon!!
I took the big fella shopping with me thinking that separating the boys for a short amount of time would be a good thing. Now I'm not too sure that was the right thing to do either. While we were in Coles the big fella was spoken to about standing on the special ladders they have. He didn't listen to me when I asked him to get off it but then one of the workers asked him to so the same thing and he said No. To which the worker said that she would need to call the manager if he wouldn't do it. Finally he listened.
Since we got home from shopping the big fella spat the dummy and wouldn't help carry the groceries in. I was so annoyed with him for that. He just took off next door (his usual trick). I just wish he would be more reasonable and help out!
Gosh how on earth am I meant to survive the next 2 weeks? I know the holidays are early because of the Commonwealth Games but I truly wish that school was still in!!!! Maybe I should run away from home .. the big fella keeps threatening to so maybe I should just go in his place.
No comments:
Post a Comment