Meet Lily my new Holden Barina ... well as you can see she is hiding right now. She has her new pj's on and has gone to bed roflWe picked her up around lunchtime today and we went for a drive to Traralgon to see how she went. She goes really well too and so far seems really economical.
We've spoilt her already with new seat covers, a very pretty shade of purple with little dragonflies on them and a matching purple steering wheel cover.
I hate to admit this even though she is my new car I have only driven her for a short distance. I'm a little scared to drive her. After all I drove Tess for 11 years and getting used to a new car is something I will have to learn to do and reasonably quickly too. I can't expect Mark to drive me around ALL the time. Even though it is nice to sit back in the passenger seat and relax.
I'll need to take a pic of Lily tomorrow to show you how pretty she is :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment