Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2018

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • my parcel postie! Nearly all of Brodie's items that he requires for his Temple visit have arrived. He only needs a new white shirt and tie
  • there has been some lovely sunny days that help lift my spirits. Sunshine can be amazing, especially when it warms you on a cold winters day
  • being financially able to purchase (yet another) car as my Holden Vectra, as Mark put it, is no longer as safe as it should be for me. I feel it is fine but he insisted that I get another car. Maybe it is my rose coloured glasses talking but I felt okay driving it. There was only a little water in the oil ...worry wart! And we have had it repaired once already
  • receiving more information about the biologic clinical trial for my psoriasis, more on that in tomorrows post

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: