Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thankful Thursday



It's been a while since I have done a thankful Thursday post & I do have a lot to be grateful for this month.

Here's what I am thankful for:

  • being blessed enough to be able to travel interstate to visit Mark's family
  • Mark being able to travel without too many worries with his health
  • the helpful staff while flying with both Qantas and Virgin airlines
  • family - Mark's family, well they are mine as well, are wonderful and I am so grateful that we were able to stay with them in their homes
  • gorgeous weather while we were on holiday
  • the boys and how they were able to look after themselves while we were gone
  • being able to organise all of Brodie's Temple clothing for when he received his endowment
  • being able to purchase some new Temple clothing of my own
  • for kitty cat snuggles with C.K. and Missy Issy

I am sure I could add a whole lot more but these are the ones that stand out the most. What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: