Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

My New Journal Cover

I bought myself a cover for my bullet journal today. I was looking at getting a leather one online but it would mean saving up for a while before I could get it. 

However, while Brodie and I were shopping at Fountain Gate this afternoon I thought I would take a look in there. It's a pretty big shopping centre but guess what. The one I did like was too narrow.
We ended up going to Officeworks across the road. I thought one last stop before heading home. My feet were feeling pretty darned sore from the walking we had done [Note to self: wear comfy shoes when shopping such as your runners!] 

There's a zipper section where I can place pens or other things in that I might wish to carry.
I found this one. It's actually an Otto A5 financial year diary 2018-2019.
The lady at the check out when I went to purchase this asked me if I realised that it was a financial year diary. I said it didn't really matter because I really only wanted the cover for my moleskin journal and that I was just going to rip out the diary that was in it. 

The slot/pocket to the right of the studs is large enough to fit my mobile phone.
 It states that the colour is blue but it looks more like a teal to me.


It's a little bit big for my moleskin but if I changed to a different A5 journal I know it will fit in there properly. I just wanted a cover to protect my bujo if I decided to take it with me in my handbag. I don't want it to get dog eared.

There's even a pen holder that I've attached my black marker to.



No comments: