Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • gas heating! It's been very cold, wet and miserable looking for some of this past week. I'm very grateful for a nice warm and cosy lounge room to spend my time in
  • freebie patterns - even though I am not feeling very inspired to create I have managed to find some really nice patterns
  • I was able to spend some time in Relief Society on Sunday. The first time in such a long time. It was nice to be in there with the sisters
  • kitty cat snuggles. They make such good lap warmers!
  • being able to contact my dermatologist via email. It makes this so much easier when you wish to ask a question and she is able to reply straight away.
  • receiving good results for my blood tests, the derm was checking my full blood count, liver & kidney function. I have four more weeks before I need another blood test done.
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: