Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- being able to speak with my Bishop at Church to sort out some things I needed to share, all good stuff though
- being able to say farewell to a friends husband who had passed away recently. The funeral service was a lovely send off with lots of great memories shared
- being able to go to a Knit and Natter group on Tuesday. I had never been to one before.
- lots of cool but mild weather & some rain
- seeing lots of autumn colours. The red leaves on some of the trees are amazing!
What are you thankful for this week?