Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday

 photo ThankfulThursday.jpg


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • pedestal fans - even though it is officially autumn I believe that Mother Nature hasn't yet finished with the warmer weather. So the fan has come in handy quite a lot recently.
  • kitty cat snuggles. Both Issy and C.K. have been rather snuggly lately
  • getting wonderful reactions to the three baby blankets I gave out at Church to three expecting Mums (well one was a Dad and he was over the moon & commented that his wife will love it). it is great to know that the blankets will be cherished and are appreciated.
  • my wonderful husband who tells me every day how much he loves me
  • Mark & the boys spending time together, separately of course. As Brodie puts it they have bonding time

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: