Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- pedestal fans - even though it is officially autumn I believe that Mother Nature hasn't yet finished with the warmer weather. So the fan has come in handy quite a lot recently.
- kitty cat snuggles. Both Issy and C.K. have been rather snuggly lately
- getting wonderful reactions to the three baby blankets I gave out at Church to three expecting Mums (well one was a Dad and he was over the moon & commented that his wife will love it). it is great to know that the blankets will be cherished and are appreciated.
- my wonderful husband who tells me every day how much he loves me
- Mark & the boys spending time together, separately of course. As Brodie puts it they have bonding time
What are you thankful for this week?