Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • cooler weather - I am really enjoying this cooler weather. Especially since those in New South Wales and Queensland have been suffering with heatwaves. Poor things. It's been bad for them & they are breaking all kinds of records (not the kind you really wish to break either). It makes me really grateful that we have had much cooler weather than our northern neighbours.
  • kitty cat snuggles - C.K. has been gracing our presence more frequently these past few days. Perhaps due to the cooler weather.
  • finding yarn bargains. I went to Big W the other day and saw some super soft yarn. It scanned through at $2 cheaper than the shelf price so I grabbed 10 balls (~_o)

     
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: