Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • Receiving season 5 of Call the Midwife as a gift from Angus ♥♥♥ - although I have requested that if he wishes to purchase any more seasons of this show in the future that I would appreciate it if he included a box of tissues *sniff*
  • Cool changes - although the weather has been humid it was very pleasant in the morning after  that cool change initially came through.
  • Chatting with family interstate. It was nice to catch up with everyone on Christmas Day.
  • Hearing that Dad was still going well even though he doesn't have many lucid and clear moments any more. Dementia really sucks.
  • Finding some amazing crochet patterns. I just wish I had more time and the skills to complete them all. Maybe if I grew some extra arms I might be able to accomplish this (~_o) 

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: