Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- Receiving season 5 of Call the Midwife as a gift from Angus ♥♥♥ - although I have requested that if he wishes to purchase any more seasons of this show in the future that I would appreciate it if he included a box of tissues *sniff*
- Cool changes - although the weather has been humid it was very pleasant in the morning after that cool change initially came through.
- Chatting with family interstate. It was nice to catch up with everyone on Christmas Day.
- Hearing that Dad was still going well even though he doesn't have many lucid and clear moments any more. Dementia really sucks.
- Finding some amazing crochet patterns. I just wish I had more time and the skills to complete them all. Maybe if I grew some extra arms I might be able to accomplish this (~_o)
What are you thankful for this week?