Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- not losing my cool when an ebay seller is trying to fleece me due to a faulty product they sent. If I had bought this same item from a store I would expect a full refund. They only want to refund me $8 for an item that cost $116 and said I could keep the broken item.
- being able to say goodbye to a friend from Church who will be moving to China to work as a teacher for 5 years. We will miss him but in his words, he will be going on a new adventure. Sounds an awful lot like Bilbo Baggins to me (~_o)
- my crochet - it's been keeping me busy!
- mild weather. I know it is summer but I love how it hasn't been overly hot for too long. I have probably jinxed myself now.
- air-conditioning for those days when it is super hot!
- cool changes that bring so much relief.
What are you thankful for this week?