Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • air-conditioners that work and cool changes! I know I have mentioned this before but I really don't like summer! That 38°C (100°F) day we had on Monday was yucky!
  • That Mark is able to fix computers. Mine wouldn't start on Tuesday morning so Mark gave me his tower after diagnosing that the motherboard in mine was cactus.
  • for friends whose son upgraded their computer recently and had one available to sell to us as a replacement for Mark at a very reasonable price
  • for the NBN .., yay we are finally back on an unlimited internet plan again. I no longer need to save all those youtube videos I want to watch! I can watch them straight away.

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: