Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • Mark and Brodie were able to repair my rear drivers side brake light. A guy reversed in to my car Saturday morning in a supermarket car park and took off before I could get his details or his rego number. I was stressing out badly because Brodie and I had to go to the city on Sunday for his hospital visits. I am just so grateful that the car was able to be repaired and relatively cheaply too
  • retail therapy! I was able to go to my favourite yarn store, Spotlight, while Brodz and I were in the city
  • nice weather
  • lots and lots of crochet time! I took some cotton and my hooks with me when we went to the hospital. I was able to make 23 bookmarks during our time there. I thought I would give them to the sisters in my ward at Church


What are you thankful for this week?




No comments: