Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • that Brodie was able to travel in to the Dental Hospital in Melbourne with a carer on Tuesday 
  • Brodie was able to get a new appointment quickly for follow up in regards to getting his wisdom teeth out *ouch* we could have gone in earlier (this Thursday in fact however we already have appointments on that day) we are busy for the next few weeks so he goes in three weeks time
  • glorious sunny days 
  • getting my washing dry on the same day I hang it out. It really is nice to get things dried in the fresh air
  • believe it or not I am glad I got the steroid injection in my leg. I am hoping it works really, really well and that when I go for walks my hip wont be sore by then end of it. I am also looking forward to being able to do my exercises with the exercise physiologist (I go tomorrow) and being able to complete the ones he has asked me to do
  • being able to get the gas refilled for the air-conditioner in the car in preparation for summer. I certainly don't wish to be driving in a very hot car with no air-con that's for sure

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: