Here's what I am thankful for this week:
- that Angus was able to be seen by a dentist very quickly this week. Poor baby had a toothache & it was affecting him badly. It's all fixed now thank goodness.
- being able to wish my sister, Vicki, a happy birthday. She went out with her daughter and their partners for lunch
- nice weather. Tuesday was lovely! It's been great having the washing dry outside and brought back in on the same day instead of waiting for a couple of days.
- Angus had an appointment with his sleep specialist. So far so good with his sleep apnoea the c-pap machine is doing it's job but there has been some adjustments due to him having surgery on his nose a few weeks ago. His nose was too sore for the mask for a while there but he's been able to use it now
- my crochet, of course (~_o)
What are you thankful for this week?