Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:


  • Brodie getting a positive response from the doctors at the Austin Hospital (not that I expected differently to be honest he's been feeling better more and more each week)
  • my crochet - especially when I actually know what projects I am going to work on. 
  • going out with Mark and the boys last week for a meal. We don't do this very often and it was nice to go out as a family
  • being able to go to my exercise group last week (although tomorrows one has been cancelled due to my exercise physiologist going to Queensland - half his luck!)
  • Angus is continuing to improve post surgery as well. Although the ratbag isn't following doctors instructions properly (o_0) 

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: