Pages

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Thankful Thursday



 photo Thankful_Thursday.jpg


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • Angus had surgery on his nose on Monday to straighten his deviated septum. I am very thankful everything went well. Even though my baby is very sore and unable to do a lot at the moment I am so grateful he is home with me
  • Brodie is 4 weeks post-surgery and still seizure free. In fact he hasn't had a seizure for 11 weeks. woohoo!!
  • my postie - I love receiving parcels although I am still waiting on one very special yarn order
  • Mark was feeling energetic on Tuesday and was able to tidy up the backyard a bit. From where I am sitting it looks really good.
  • YAY - it's the first day of SPRING today! My favourite season! I have already been admiring the gardens in the neighbourhood with all the pretty flowers in bloom
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: