Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thankful Thursday












Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • that Brodie's surgery was a success & his surgeons are very happy with how it went.
  • for Brodie being discharged on Monday. Not bad considering his surgery was only last Thursday. THERE's NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
  • for Angus stepping up and doing all sorts of jobs around the home while I was in the city with Brodz. Angus basically looked after our home doing the washing, cleaning, dishes and cooking. Thank you so much kiddo I really appreciate it!!
  • for coming home
  • for my crochet and reading .. they helped keep me occupied while I sat beside Brodie's hospital bed as he slept
  • for Brodie's recovery. He is coming a long in leaps and bounds. Considering he had brain surgery he is doing brilliantly!

What are you thankful for this week?






No comments: