Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • Luke the parcel postie. He brought my Spotlight order yesterday! Lots and lots of lovely yarn to play with and add to my collection!
  • lots of walking - definitely an odd thing to be thankful for but next week Brodie and I shall be spending a lot of time down at the Austin Hospital as he prepares for his brain surgery next Thursday. I don't expect to be doing a lot of walking next week or the week after for that matter.
  • that the boys have been able to spend some time together this week. I just wish they would stop their nit-picking it drives me mad
  • my heater - we've had quite a few bitterly cold days where the wind seems to go right through you and there's nothing like getting all warm and snug in front of the heater

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: