Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • nice enough weather that I have been able to go for a walk or two
  • exercise group starting up again. My exercise physiologist had a couple of training seminars to attend and they were on the days I go to group. I was very sore over the weekend but I am good to go again for tomorrows session.
  • my crochet
  • being able to purchase new crochet patterns to work up. 
  • my family
  • a brand spanking new great nephew was born on July 1st. His name is Jaxson. No photos are going up on social media (or online for public viewing that matter) as per my nieces wishes but gosh he is so adorable. You will just have to take my word for it. But he honestly is super cute!
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: