Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Finished Crochet Item - Pokeball Beanie


I whipped up two pokeball beanies the other night.
The first one was for Brodie made from a pattern I found on Ravelry.
To be honest I didn't quite like how it looked, a little on the small side to be honest.
The pattern for the one I made Brodie can be found HERE.




Brodz was very surprised at how quickly I made the beanie up that he set his timer up when I started the second one. I winged it this time and it looks so much better than the first one.
It took me 1 hour 25 minutes and 1 second to complete.




Angus would like a beanie that resembles a Master ball from Pokemon. He was so keen on having one that he even found a pattern & said MUM teach me how to read it! Well, he said TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!
How cute is that!!??!! I love that boy ♥♥




No comments: