Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thankful Thursday

 photo ThankfulThursday.jpg


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • being able to go to Relief Society and spend time with the sisters. I love being in Primary but it truly is nice to be able to be with adults even on rare occasions like this
  • one of my Home Teachers, Rick, who was able to come and visit us this week. He was flying solo this time because Todd was unwell
  • my crochet - I still have my crochet mojo and that's a very good thing
  • being able to purchase yarn online. It means I don't have to travel 40+ kms (25+ miles) to the yarn stores to get some goodies AND it gets delivered to my door! Always a bonus ☺☺
  • being able to go out for lunch with Mark without the boys. This sort of thing doesn't happen very often but when it does it's very special
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: