Pages

Thursday, June 02, 2016

Thankful Thursday

 photo Thankful_Thursday.jpg


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • travelling safely to and from the Austin Hospital for Brodies neurosurgeon appointment
  • getting a tentative date for Brodies surgery, Thursday August 4th, (I'm not too sure that I am thankful for it but Brodie is)
  • going to the Denture Clinic with Mark. His new plates look amazing! It may take me a while to get used to him having front teeth. We pick the plates up tomorrow!
  • my crochet - I can't complain when I have my cro-mojo working!
  • Angus began a new job yesterday. He sets up promotional stuff at a local supermarket.
  • Angus was accepted in to an arborist (tree lopping) course which begins next week.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: