Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • my heater - we've had a few frosty and cold nights this past week. I'm grateful that we have a heater to help keep us warm
  • missionaries - they were able to come over for dinner on Tuesday night. It's always nice to have them visit
  • Home Teachers who care
  • Mark being able to get another car to replace the one he has that isn't working so well (my old blue car)
  • crochet - it helps keep me sane when I can do the stitches (o_O) 
  • Angus - he was offered a job for one day a week setting up promotional stuff in a local supermarket. I'm not sure how long it goes for but it's great news!
  • denture clinics that take the dental vouchers - Mark is getting some false teeth made up

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: