Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Rotary Skip Blade

On Monday I was reading through a thread in a crochet group I belong to on Facebook. To be honest I can't remember which group as I belong to a few of them (o_0) 

Anyway, someone mentioned something about a skip blade for a rotary cutter that they used for making holes in polar fleece in order to crochet edges for blankets. I had a cutter in my sewing gear from when I was making appliqué quilts and wall hangers. 
I checked out one site that sold them but it was in the US. I thought I would try my luck and see if there was an Australian seller and I went to my go to place - ebay. 




I managed to find one in Morwell, which is less than an hours drive from home. Rather than go and pick it up it only cost a couple of dollars for them to post it. It arrived this morning. Now all I need to do is go and buy some polar fleece to try it on.

No comments: