Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Farmers Market

Yesterday Angus and I went for a really long walk in town checking out the Op Shops, calling in to one of the supermarkets and finally going over to the Farmers Market. I just LOVE going to the market each month. We were able to chat with some of the stall holders whom we have known for several years. It's always nice to catch up with them.

I also love finding bargains! 


I like the stall that sells all the nuts, dried fruits and lollies. Angus asked me why I purchase from them. Of course it's because the prices are so much better than the supermarket, plus the people are lovely.

We had a little bit of a chat with the guy that sells honey. He has quite a range to choose from. Angus loves getting the straws full of honey but we forgot to purchase some this time around.

Then there was Julie who sells all the yummy cakes and slices. I bought a couple of things from her this time. Caramel slice and a passionfruit slice. Oh my hips and my blood glucose levels! Just as well we walked around 3 kms this morning.


I adore these super cute Port Adelaide beanie kids. I'm not sure if I shall keep them or send them over to my niece and nephew. I am leaning towards keeping them and hopefully that stall holder will be back next month with some more.
I guess I wait another four weeks and find out.

No comments: