Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday

 photo ThankfulThursday.jpg


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • that so many people have been showing their love and concern for Brodie while he has been in hospital. It has made a big difference to how he has been feeling and has lifted his spirits tremendously
  • the possibility of Brodie coming home tomorrow instead of Sunday! Yay! He is so excited about that
  • fine weather - it means getting my washing dry and being able to go for a walk when I want to
  • Angus - he has been a real sweetheart and has cooked dinner for three nights in a row this past week. AND the food was delicious! Thanks kiddo!
  • Mark - it's been 5 weeks since he quit smoking and he was well enough to join me at Church this past Sunday. I am so proud of him.

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: