Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • AUTUMN weather!! Yay. I finally have those cool, crisp mornings that warm up to lovely mild afternoons. My kind of weather and it's beautiful.
  • being able to finally get through to the Stake Executive Secretary to arrange an interview with the Stake President. It only took a week but at least it happened.
  • knitting and finishing that baby kina
  • I had an appointment with our Stake President last night. He is such a nice man. I am so glad I got to meet him.
  • my gorgeous husband and how he let me borrow his mobile when mine fell on to the concrete outside and the screen smashed
  • being able to purchase another phone as quickly as I have been able to. I am just waiting for it arrive in the post.


No comments: