Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thankful Thursday

 photo ThankfulThursday.jpg


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • afternoon naps when you are feeling unwell and extremely tired. They just help so much.
  • super fast deliveries of online yarn orders. Who wouldn't be happy with that?!
  • being able to take Angus to his sleep study tonight. I shall cross fingers that it all goes well & I will be able to find the place in the dark (o_0)
  • sleepy kitties and the weird positions the end up in or even choose to sleep in. Missy Issy has taken to sleeping on top of the computer cabinet at the moment. I don't think it even bothers her that it's rather warm there. 
  • Pedestal fans and air-conditioners! It's been so humid lately that any breeze is very, much appreciated. Even when we had a 'cooler' day and the temperature wasn't all that hot it was super humid. It reminded me of living in Darwin!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: