Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Thankful Thursday




Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • Autumn is HERE! Yay!
  • my crochet. It's great to see some completed items.
  • finding lots of new crochet patterns. There are so many wonderful designs out there. My list of projects to do is growing and growing and growing. 
  • finding lots of new books to ad to my to read list. This list is becoming so long I think I may need a couple of lifetimes to read them. Only thing is I keep adding to it ALL the time!
  • doing some of my Family History. I've been bitten by the bug again and I managed to even find some archived newspaper articles from the early 1900's in reference to my Great-grandmother and my Grandpop on Dads side of the family. I've also found a couple of Great-Aunties on Mums side that she didn't include on the list she gave me of Nanna's siblings.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: