Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Wrist and Ankle Weights

Aldi had some fitness gear on special on Saturday. Brodie and I went there to check it out. I wanted to get some wrist and ankle weights for when I was doing some exercises at home and to possible use when I go walking.


Not bad for $16.99

The wrist and ankle weights weight half a kilo each (1 pound) and the little weights you carry are one kilo each (2.2 pounds). Decent enough to use around home. Although the ones I use at my exercise group are heavier but that's okay. I am supervised there so I think it's okay to use the heavier stuff then.


Nice and tidy in the box


They don't look too bad.

While I got the pink set for myself. Brodie ended up purchasing a teal/blue set for himself. The only difference with his set is his wrist weights are not in a glove style like mine. They are all the same weights as well. I can't really complain for the price that I paid. They still add some resistance which is good in my book.


No comments: