Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • Mark and I were able to go out on Saturday night. We were celebrating being together for ten years. I can't believe it was ten years ago that we started dating. ♥♥ I am surprised he has put up with my eccentricities for so long or he has learned to ignore them ☺ ♥♥
  • air-conditioning, Have I mentioned recently that I truly dislike hot weather?
  • cool changes, they are very, very welcome.
  • the smell of rain on a hot day. It's one of my most favourite smells that and bread baking, yum!
  • going out for a picnic lunch with some of the ladies and gents from the Diabetes Support Group. It's always nice to catch up with them for a talk and a laugh before the meetings start back in February.

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: