Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • surviving last weeks hot weather 
  • air-conditioners (we need them again for the next couple of days as well as yesterday)
  • holidays and spending a quiet time at home with Mark and the boys
  • the boys not fighting (sadly when they spend too much time together they argue and get really, really grumpy with one another and then we all suffer)
  • Gift cards for Woolworths supermarket where Brodie and I did a BIG grocery shop. It was nice to be able to use the card and only need to add a little bit of money to the total amount
  • putting my 'fat' feet up at the end of the day and knowing that by morning they shouldn't be quite so swollen
  • finding out which class I will be teaching in Primary. I no longer have the Sunbeams. I will have the CTR 4 class. Although that being said my Sunbeams from this year will now be the CTR 4 kids
  • Surviving 2015 and looking forward to 2016 and what it will bring to my little family

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: