Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • spending time with one of my Visiting Teachers, sadly our other visiting teacher was unable to come, and another sister from Church and enjoying lunch. It was nice just being able to catch up with one another
  • cooler weather
  • pedestal fans
  • air conditioners (not that I have used ours inside yet but I appreciated the ones in the supermarket when we have gone shopping)
  • seeing the dietitian last week and having her be pleased with my food choices
  • almost 'normal' readings for my BGL's (Blood Glucose Levels)
  • working really hard when I went to my group exercise session. I felt pretty good afterwards until I woke up the next day. Then I realised I had found some 'new' muscles.

What are you thankful for this week?



No comments: