Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • being reminded that it's not just my family who loves and cares about me. I forget that sometimes especially when I am not having a good day. Thank you Bishop, Dani, Jess, Bea, Judy, Gwen, Margaret and Viviana
  • for a GP who actually listens to me
  • managing to find the energy to do things when all I want to do is laze about and sleep/rest
  • finally getting an appointment to see a dietitian. I have been on a waiting list for such a long time and my appointment is later this morning. I seriously have so many issues with food that I may even need more help than they can provide *sigh*
  • Missy Issy and how she is very cheeky when I am eating and tries to see if I am willing to share what I have with her. She wins 90% of the time
  • Cool changes and rain. We've had a couple of warm to hot days recently followed by cool changes that drop the temperature by half. I love cooler weather!

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: